- New Construction
- Complete or Partial Remodeling
- Home Additions
- Custom Projects
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment, and services
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractor
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site
Regardless of the project scope, we take your vision and make it a reality.
More and more clients are selecting to the design-build process for their capital projects, turning the tables on low-cost contractor selection in favor of the best value, history of engineer and contractor relations, and the team’s ability to function collaboratively. Embracing the design-build philosophy has proven to increase opportunities for innovation while providing the potential to shorten the overall project schedule – a win-win situation for all members of the team.
Advantages of design-build include:
- Single point of accountability and contact for the client
- Risk is shifted to the design-builder, reduced risk for the client
- Ability for the client to select the contractor and engineer based on qualifications and historical success
- Project cost is determined based on a budget so the client knows the project cost early in the design process, not when the bids come in
- Projects are completed faster than conventional design-bid-build
Constructability is built into the project since the contractor is involved throughout the design, resulting in lower costs and higher quality.